Zambia’s President Hakainde Hichilema has urged his countrymen to stop checking on the phones of their spouses. His comments were part of a plea to try and curb divorce rates in the country. Records indicate the country recorded over 22,000 divorce cases last year alone. Statistics from the last 12 months showed the shortest marriage in the country lasted for 30 days while the longest was 65 years. Lack of conjugal rights, adultery, gender-based violence, insults and cruelty were among the major reasons people cited in courts for seeking divorce. “We marry for love, we don’t marry to go...
On News Stands
- Migrants clandestins : 124 Camerounais rapatriés
- Plan de circulation dans la ville
- Eau potable à Yaoundé et ses environs : ce qui va changer après les raccordements
- Pedagogic Days : Teachers Sharpen Skills On New Curricula
- Eglise évangélique du Cameroun : l’ère de la réconciliation et de l’apaisement